The summer of 2022 is here and we can’t wait to share the fashion trends for the season with you. Like always, this year we have curated a unique collection for you and it comprises of beautiful embroidered suits, kurti sets, printed ethnic wear outfits and lots more.
Here are some handpicked outfits from our collection that are also blogger-approved! So, go ahead and pick these up if you wish to up your style quotient.
1. Cotton Printed Kurti with Pants: Colour plays such an important role when it comes to dressing up and looking good. With this very thought in mind, we are here with this one-of-a-kind teal kurti set. The contemporary digital print all over and the slight embellishments in the form of gota patti and buttons make the outfit truly stylish.
2. Pure Cotton Cream Suit Set: We truly swear by Cotton for the summer months and there’s no better choice than this graceful cream suit set that you can get stitched the way you like. The minimal machine embroidery on the kurta, Swarovski highlights all over and the jacquard work on the dupatta are reasons enough for you to fall in love with this unstitched suit set. The striking black border and the tassels on the white dupatta add to the grace.
3. Chikankari Embroidered Suit Set: The beautiful Chikankari Chiffon kurta of this outfit is sure to win your heart. The contrasting multi-coloured neckline and dupatta look gorgeous with the creamy white kurta. What’s more, the dupatta boasts of digital printed all over with machine embroidery on the borders.
4. Cotton Jacquard Suit with Organza Dupatta: This subtle yet dressy suit set is perfect for all those special soirees with loves ones. The soft pink kurta is made of Cotton Jacquard fabric and has Schiffli embroidery on the ghera. The Organza dupatta completes the look with its digital print and playful tassels.
5. Designer Muslin Silk Suit with Organza Dupatta: Make a statement as you adorn this Muslin Silk suit set, loved by fashion bloggers for the unique and beautiful print on it. The floral and bird motifs on the kurta are highlighted with meticulous handwork, while the Organza dupatta is complete with embroidered details and cutwork.