The colour pink has always uplifted moods, made special things happen and been everyone’s favourite all the time. As they say, pink can make you look even prettier and give you the confidence you need as you step out. So whether you’re busy with household chores, are stepping out for something special or have an important business meeting planned, you can always depend on these outfits to make you look perfect.
1. If you’re planning a work meeting with your colleagues, here’s an outfit that will perfect go well with the occasion. This Cotton suit boasts of a smart pink kurta with chikankari embroidery motifs all over. It is paired with an evergreen white and pink Kota dupatta that is just made for formal occasions like these. Get this unstitched suit styled the way you like for maximum comfort on work days.
2. For a summer get together with friends, this pure Cotton pink suit will be the ideal choice. The kurta boasts of machine embroidery motifs all over with an embroidered net patch on the hemline to give the outfit a slightly heavy look. Feel and look your best as you flaunt the scalloped Organza dupatta with net embroidery and beautiful laces.
3. Calling all the shopaholics out there! This Linen outfit will be your partner in crime for hours of shopping and will ensure you are most comfortable as you step out in the hot weather. The Linen kurta has floral digital print motifs all over and machine embroidery details to complete the look. The suit is paired with a lightweight Cotton dupatta with digital print and machine embroidery on the borders.
4. For those of you who are looking for occasion wear for the summer, we recommend this youthful kurti with gota patti detailing and a cute frill design at the bottom. The tassels on both sides boast of gota patti elements as well and add to the charm.
5. Why leave pink behind for regular daily wear? Pink is one of the best summer colours and will make you feel happy and cool as you flaunt it on a hot summer day. For such a day, pick this printed Cotton pink suit set with minimal patra highlights. It is paired with a contrasting Chiffon dupatta with thread tassels.