Every woman’s wardrobe is incomplete without a collection of the simple and beautiful Indian Salwar Kameez. Now as staple as it gets you may have a whole lot of them, but do you own a Chanderi suit? Chanderi suits are as traditional as they are quickly gaining popularity, and here are some reasons you simply must invest in a chanderi suit!
1. Authenticity and Heritage: This silk gets its name from a small town Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh. According to local history and folklore, the material was founded by Lord krishna’s cousin shishupala. The weaving culture that holds so much cultural prominence started way way back during the 2nd century on the boundary of two regions of the state Malwa and Bundelkhand. The significance of the cloth itself makes it something absolutely worth owning. Beginning with sarees and loose material, you now get Chanderi silk suits in all their well-made glory readymade online! If you are searching for stitched salwar kameez online, shop yourself a Chanderi suit today.
2. It’s literally Royal, and made for Any Pocket: Produced used finely picked cotton, gold thread and pure silk, the fabric is now made all across the country- but the silk itself is royal by nature! Magnificent, it is known as the Royal Indian silk and has a truly classic and classy look. A class apart from all other cloth, chanderi also comes with embroidery that can only be called opulent, and the best part of all- it’s a rich material that is super affordable. Even if its the end of the month, sate your shopping cravings by indulging in this completely-worth-it addition to your wardrobe.
3. Chanderi for the Chills: With winter falling, it’s becoming rather impossible to wear salwar kameez without a cumbersome shawl. At a fancy event, this becomes a problem! Chanderi is your answer. A full sleeved, thick material and great looking buy, chanderi weill have you comfortable, looking amazing, and as warm as you need. Cosy and classy, Chanderi is perfect for you this season.
4. Chanderi is Charming: Chanderi is available in pure silk, cotton and silk cotton to suit any of your needs. The patterns are diverse and delectable, the embroidery found in floral art, traditional coin, peacocks and geometric designs are woven into the cloth. Some of the finest cloths, the smooth and light weight texture of this fabric accompanied by the intricate patterns makes it a favourite. It also makes for perfection when worn with traditional jewellery as it complements the little embellishments and zari work renders a look worth your gold.
5. For all Occasions: Chanderi being as majestic as a material it is, it makes for a perfect outfit for auspicious puja events, office meetings, casual outfits, hanging out with your ladies- it’s the understated yet glamorous outfit you need in your life. Even for hassle free events you want to look fabulous for and be completely functional for- this is the best outfit you can have. So if you’re shopping listlessly today, buy yourself designer party wear suits online and act the princess you are.