It’s time to stock up that winter wardrobe and with just so many options of ethnic wear suits online, we are here to help you figure out the top 5 winter essentials. Needless to say, always look for styles fabrics such as Pashmina, Spun Cotton, Tussar Silk, Raw Silk or Cashmere. These fabrics ensure maximum comfort and offer the much needed warmth in the cold weather.
Call it recommendations as per winter fashion or gearing up for the low temperatures, here are 5 winter essentials that will have you all prepared for the upcoming season.
1. Spun Wool Printed Suits: These ready-to-stitch Spun suit sets are important to have as the super soft fabric takes care of the transition from Cotton clothes to Winter clothes as the temperature begins to drop. Available in all over Booti print as well as abstract prints, you can get these suits stitched as per the fit and style that works best for you. They come along with trendy dupattas and are best suited for a regular day at work or a casual day when you head out to buy essentials for your home.
2. Pashmina Digital Print Suits: This is your definition of smart formals and a Pashmina kurta flaunting digital print clubbed with cigarette pants is just the perfect outfit for a long day at work. Pashmina Wool can never go wrong, especially in the winter months, and the elegance of such suits also works wonders to boost your confidence. Many of these suits have subtle Zari embroidery, which is ideal for a day at work or for an impromptu meeting. These suits are available in combinations such as Rust and Grey, Green and Dark Grey, Mustard and Teal, Black and Beige, and many more.
3. Tussar Silk Suit Sets: If you have a formal get together coming up, or a fun family dinner, a Tussar Silk salwar kameez will be ideal for that occasion. The fabric looks extremely classy, can never look over the top and gives a very formal look which is easy to carry in important occasions like these. An essential part of every Autumn Winter Collection, Tussar Silk suits can be bought in unique colours such as Beige, Brown, Teal, Aqua Blue, Olive Green, Purple, Fuchsia Pink, Fawn, Mustard Yellow and more.
4. Modal Cotton Suit Sets: Comfortable and embellished with Gota Patti work, these suits make for the perfect choice for a memorable lunch with friends or a winter picnic with loved ones. Pick a suit with digital print details as per your liking – you can go for bold floral prints or intricate patterns depending on what will be more wearable for you. Our collection of Modal Cotton suit sets online flaunts beautiful prints and are finished with embellishments such as Gota Patti, Stone Work, Pipe Work and other such karigari recommended by our in-house team of designers.
5. Chanderi Jacquard Embellished Salwar Suit Sets: Last but definitely not the least, this is a must have for major winter events such as a New Year party, Lohri function or probably an upcoming wedding in the family. Considered as a heavy option when it comes to ethnic wear for women, these suits are available in various styles and our designers have carefully curated a collection keeping in mind the latest in winter fashion. For instance, a rich Jacquard long kurta with a flared Chanderi skirt and girlish Net dupatta will look stunning on you! Try it out in colours like Blue and Gold, Green and Gold, Teal and Light Green, Yellow and Grey, or a combination of your choice.
Our ethnic wear suits online and in stores can help you pump up your wardrobe without any hassle. If you have an occasion coming up this winter and want to order a ready-to-stitch or ready-to-wear suit for yourself or as a gift, we have loads of options for you. Browse through our winter wear suits online or at one of our many stores across India, or simply get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. You can also WhatsApp us on +91 9667019555 to place your order. Happy Shopping!