As Eid ul-Fitr 2020 approaches, it brings with it reasons to shop, celebrate and indulge in gift exchanges with loved ones. To help you celebrate this joyous occasion, we have launched a range of Eid outfits and Ramadan gifts that you’d love to get your hands on. From latest Eid dresses to gifts for Eid, you will truly be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping for the festival on www.tacfab.com.
1. Ready-to-wear Crepe Sharara Suit: A time of festivities and celebration, Eid calls for dressing up in our best outfits and, without a doubt, loads of shopping! This designer partywear Crepe sharara suit in sea green is definitely a great choice for the occasion. While the kurta flaunts zari weaving, kundan and beautiful thread work, the Chinon Crepe dupatta brightens up the outfit with its Banarasi border.
2. Partywear Kurta with Skirt Set: A very summerish yet dressy outfit, this yellow kurta and skirt set is perfect for an Eid party. The Crepe kurta has zari weaving and gota patti work on the hemline, along with kundan highlights on the neckline. The Cotton Satin skirt has heavy zari weaving all over and the Chinon Crepe dupatta boasts of mukaish work and a floral Banarasi zari border on all sides.
3. Cotton Foil Print Suit Set: Pamper your loved ones with an exclusive salwar kameez set as a gift. This firozi Cotton suit has foil print all over and zari detailing on the neckline. It is paired with a Muslin Silk dupatta adorned with foil print and a lace border. Shop for this suit set from our Indian Eid Collection as a gift for someone special.
4. Cotton Salwar Kameez: Pink can never go out of fashion and this suit set made of a very breathable Cotton fabric is a must in your wardrobe. Great as an Eid gift or as an Eid summer outfit for yourself, this unstitched suit flaunts intricate zari weaving work for a formal look. What’s more, you can get it stitched in a way you like with a collar, bell sleeves and so on to make it dressy.
5. Embroidered Handloom Cotton Suit: The premium fabric, a stunning shade of green, a golden touch and thread embroidered details – what’s not to love? This suit set consists of a Handloom Cotton kurta with embroidered motifs all over and a classy Chanderi Silk dupatta with floral digital print and zari work.
6. Cotton Zari Salwar Suit: An evergreen and elegant addition to your festive wardrobe, this cream suit set with elaborate zari weaving is sure to win your heart. You can wear it for an Eid prayer, don it for an Iftar party or purchase it as an Eid gift for a loved one. Also, no matter what type of Indian wear suits you prefer, this unstitched suit gives you an option to get the styling done as per your taste.
You can explore the entire Eid collection from the comfort of your home on our website www.tacfab.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to us on whatsapp at 9650395335 to place an order for ethnic dresses for Eid.