The designers at Tacfab have been at work to curate the best ever summer collection for you. We’ve called it Summer Shades as it encompasses all the shades, styles and trends for the upcoming summer season. From summer prints and colours to breathable fabrics and comfortable cuts, we’ve got you covered.
The designers at Tacfab have been at work to curate the best ever summer collection for you. We’ve called it Summer Shades as it encompasses all the shades, styles and trends for the upcoming summer season. From summer prints and colours to breathable fabrics and comfortable cuts, we’ve got you covered.Ever-changing and fast-evolving, the fashion trends for the season are now out there. We’ve rounded up the latest summer trends for ethnic wear here and are soon launching a collection which embraces the same. Take a look!
1. Comfort and Lounge Wear: This has been on the top of everyone’s list in 2020 and has won many hearts. That’s one major reason why this trend will continue in 2021 too. Easy dresses, kaftans and other such one-piece comfort wear outfits are here to stay. The Work From Home culture is another reason why most people are preferring these outfits. It’s simple – they are super comfortable to wear at home all day and they look good if you have to attend a virtual meeting without notice. What’s not to love!
2. Light Shades: Outfits in light shades are the thing to love and whites sure top the list this time as well. White is ideal for all occasions, never looks over the top and fits almost every bucket in terms of taste preferences. It is the easiest shade to pick during the summer and keeps you cool on long, tiring days too. Imagine a gorgeous white outfits with white chikankari or embroidered detailing! Doesn’t that sound like the outfit of one’s dreams?
In addition to this, bright, happy and pastel colours look great in summer too. Yellow, pink, peach, lemon, sky blue, mauve, light green and more are our all-time favourites.
3. Floral Prints: No matter how fast-changing fashion trends are, they are always open to welcoming some of trends from the olden days. For instance, floral prints have been the go-to option for summer always and will be. Whether you pick bold florals in pastel colours or small floral designs spread out in bright colours – the choice is yours.
4. Breathable Fabrics: While comfortable yet stylish cuts are essential, breathable fabrics make the experience come a full circle. At Tacfab, we present to you endless fabric options to choose from. From suit sets, gowns and lehengas in these fabrics to running textiles, you can pick what you like and get it custom stitched at our studio. Fabrics that are much loved in the summer include pure Cotton, Linen, Georgette, Lawn Cotton and Chanderi, to name a few.
5. Asymmetric Cuts: Go for an asymmetric style kurti for daily wear or choose an asymmetrical lehenga blouse for the next big occasion of your life – we promise you’re going to love it both ways. The blouse can be paired with a flared lehenga, palazzos or even trousers for the perfect party wear look. Very summerish and trendy, you’ll love the silhouettes and cuts that our designers have in store for you. Come, check them out at the Tacfab studio!