The festival of Raksha Bandhan is yet another reason to celebrate relationships and the bond that siblings share. As tradition goes, this is the auspicious day when a sister ties a Rakhi to her brother and they promise to be by each other’s side always. Gifts are an integral part of this celebration and so is dressing up. Here are some ethnic wear options we have handpicked for Rakhi get togethers. These are great to wear on the day or as Rakhi gift ideas for sisters.
1. Unstitched Gota Patti Suit Set: Great for a day function like Rakhi, this plain green Cotton suit has elegant gota patti work on the neckline, sleeves & hemline. The dupatta adds a pop of colour to the outfit with its excellent quality digital print and gota patti border. You can get it stitched at our in-house boutique and wear it as a summerish yet festive palazzo suit set.
2. Readymade Embellished Pakistani Suit: If you’re looking for readymade salwar kameez this season, this Pakistani suit tops the chart. The Georgette kurta has intricate thread work and embellishments while the Chiffon dupatta boasts of pretty latkans and swarovski work on all four sides. The kurta is paired with a sharara which will surely earn you tons of praises on the special day.
3. Semi-stitched Zari and Gota Patti Suit: If you’re looking to buy gifts for your sister online this Rakhi, look no further. This semi-stitched Cotton suit, available in a range of colours, boasts of zari & gota patti work all over along with trendy bell sleeves. The Modal Cotton dupatta with weaving jacquard work further adds to the festive look.
4. Readymade Anarkali Gown: Your search for designer gowns online ends here. This peach Chanderi Cotton suit is ideal for formal occasions and big get togethers. It has pretty foil print on the flare, potli buttons and elaborate embellished work on the neckline. The heavy Net dupatta with embellishments is the highlight of the suit.
5. Designer Jacquard Readymade Suit Set: When it comes to ethnic wear for women, suits with heavy dupattas are doing the rounds. Getting this suit set as a Rakhi gift for your sister is a great way to surprise her. Made of Chanderi Jacquard, it comes with a Cotton lining for extra comfort. This festive wear suit is adorned with potli buttons and gota patti work on the neck and hemline. The pleated palazzo and the heavy Net dupatta with thread embroidery and zari work will win her heart!