We’ve all been waiting to celebrate the goodness of the Indian festivals since more than a year now. From Eid and Diwali to Raksha Bandhan and Bhai Duj, this is the season to celebrate with loves one and of course, with safety precautions in place. With more get-togethers being planned this year and a lot of festivities lined up, here we are with the latest fashion trends when it comes to festive outfits for women. Check out these recommendations from our team of designers below!
1. Flared skirts: Big flares are certainly in fashion and no matter how big or small the occasion is, you can never go wrong with a flared skirt. Depending on how formal the gathering is, you can choose a comfortable fabric like Cotton or go for a more formal fabric like Brocade or Georgette. One of the most versatile festive trends, flared skirts can be clubbed with long kurtas, short tops and even shirts.
2. One-piece outfits for comfort: Whether you go for contemporary gowns or traditional floor-length anarkalis, this trend is here to stay. There’s just so much you can do when it comes to designing these gorgeous pieces, and the best part is that they offer extreme comfort in all seasons. You can walk with ease, move around as much as you want and celebrate each occasion in extreme comfort.
3. Traditional Sarees: Rich Banarasi sarees with zari borders have been passed on from generation to generation for a reason. Pick any colour of your choice but make sure you add a stunning Banarasi saree to your festive wardrobe. These sarees are in fashion and will always be. Truly evergreen, they make you feel like royalty and are ideal for Indian festivals, weddings, special occasions in the family and so on.
4. Suit Sets with Shararas: Flared bottoms, especially in sharara or gharara styles are in fashion these days and the trend is only picking up. They are further enhanced with decorative Organza laces at the bottom of the shararas. What’s more, these outfits are even done up with shirts that have flared sleeves.
5. Pants and Short Tops: Short tops are back in trend and whether you choose to get a heavy embellished peplum style top for an occasion or go for a simple printed one for daily wear, we promise you will love this addition to your wardrobe. These tops are often paired with straight pants or palazzos, making for a super comfortable outfit that you can wear with ease anywhere you go.
We are truly passionate about everything fashion and so, our designers love creating outfits in various trends and styles for our clients. With the one and only goal of ensuring you have a memorable festive season, we are here to take care of all your ethnic wear needs. So whether you’d like something that goes with the current trends or a custom-made outfit from a fabric of your choice, our team of designers is here to the rescue! Come, visit a Tacfab store today or WhatsApp on +91 9650395335 to fix an appointment for customized stitching services.