These 7 trends will get you shopping this season and for good reason. It’s time to stock up your summer wardrobe and we’re here to help you have the latest in fashion in your collection. From the colours that have made it to the list to the patterns you’ve always been in love with, this guide will help you plan and grab the best of ethnic wear in 2019.
1. Switch to the easier fabrics: Cotton is your best bet for casual as well as office wear and the best way to beat the hot weather. For occasions, pick form our ready-to-stitch and ready-to-wear collection in Chanderi, Cotton Silk, Linen, Net and a wide range of other fabrics perfect for the season.
2. Don the lighter, brighter shades: It’s important to ‘look’ summerish and a simple trick to do that is to pick the right colours. Welcome the summer months as you refresh your closet with lovely corals, yellows, light pinks, peaches, sky blues and other such light yet vibrant shades.
3. Pick the right patterns: Geometric patterns are doing the rounds these days, so ensure you have at least a couple of those in your ethnic wear collection. However, florals and paisleys can never go wrong in summer. Add these classics to your wardrobe too!
4. Opt for asymmetrical kurtas: The benefit of picking a ready-to-stitch suit from Tacfab is that you can get it stitched as you like. Our designers recommend the high-low hem lines for some of these summer outfits to give them the trendy look. Pair it with a stole or completely skip the dupatta for a modern look.
5. Try wearing a crop top: And they’re not just for occasions. Pick a heavily embroidered one for an occasion or a relaxed Cotton one for regular wear and club it with your favourite skirt. This is going to be the easiest, most comfortable outfit you’ll have this season.
6. Footwear essentials: Have a few pairs of strappy footwear in colours such as nude, black, beige, silver, et al. These will come handy for your western as well as Indian outfits and you won’t have to think twice before pairing.
7. Stay cool with well-fitted clothes: A palazzo, dhoti salwar and traditional salwar suit sets are trends that are here to stay. It is a functional and preferred option for the hot months, giving you space to breathe and relax as the temperatures begin to rise.