Tacfab Luxe, premium bespoke ethnic wear for women, is your one-stop-shop for custom Indian wear for the wedding season and for the festivities. With shimmering highlights and traditional accents, the lehengas, gowns and anarkali suits in the Tacfab Luxe range are ideal for the festivities and the wedding season. This brand new collection by Tacfab has something to suit every taste and each outfit is custom made to give you full satisfaction. Here are some handpicked ethnic wear outfits from the range for all the special occasions in your life.
1. Jacket Style Lehenga: This trendy Silk jacket style lehenga in pista green boasts of zari, resham embroidery and patra work. It is paired with a plain flared lehenga and a heavy peach Net dupatta with embellishments, borders and pretty latkans. What’s not to love?
2. Designer Embellished Lehenga: This purple coloured Silk lehenga is the perfect choice for your engagement or your sister's wedding. The choli and lehenga are rich with foil print and embellished work, and the contrast baby pink Net dupatta has zari, sippy and sequins work with latkans. Definitely a unique choice for the upcoming special occasions!
3. Banarasi Lehenga: Gorgeous Banarasi and zari weaving with sequins work on this yellow Silk lehenga is sure to win your heart. The rani pink Silk dupatta further brightens up the outfit with its zari weaving, sequins work and latkans. Truly an elegant piece, this lehenga is an evergreen ethnic wear outfit that is a must in your wardrobe.
4. Embellished Bridal Lehenga: If you're looking for a unique bridal lehenga, this rani pink Silk outfit with zardosi, cutdana, zari and sequins work is sure to make the cut. The highlight of this outfit is the scalloped dupatta, complete with intricate zari weaving and latkans. The scalloped dupatta has been handcrafted with much love and care and is ideal for your big day.
5. Readymade Gown: This beautiful flared anarkali gown is a must in your festive closet. Made of premium Silk fabric, this magenta outfit has foil print, zari, cutdana and sequins work. The baby pink Net dupatta looks beautiful on the outfit with its foil print and embellished border. While the gown is rich with foil print and embellishments, the dupatta is minimal in a pretty pink colour.