We believe that there is no such thing as too many outfits in a woman’s wardrobe. With winter at its peak, how about getting some of the latest ethnic wear outfits ideal for the season? We have ethnic wear for the winter in pure Pashmina fabric to ensure maximum comfort and warmth. These suit sets are available in many styles, colours and patterns. With so many options to choose from, you’ll surely be spoilt for choice.
1. This maroon pure Pashmina suit set boasts of beautiful machine embroidery, along with zari and sequins highlights on the neckline and hemline. It is paired with a plain Modal Cotton bottom and a stunning firozi Pashmina dupatta with zari weaving work for a royal look.
Ideal for: Dinner parties or a winter brunch at home
2. Get your hands on this pure Pashmina suit set in an elegant shade of blue. The kurta boasts of machine embroidery, zari weaving, sequins work, cutdana and zardosi accents on the neckline and hemline for a semi-formal look. The grey Pashmina dupatta has weaving work all over too, making this outfit a winter favourite among the women of today.
Ideal for: A trip to a local bookstore or coffee shop
3. If you’re looking for dressy outfits that keep you warm, your search ends here. This magenta suit set is made of premium Pashmina fabric and is sure to brighten up any evening. It has Jacquard weaving work all over the kurta and the dupatta. The suit is paired with a plain Glazed Cotton bottom that you can get stitched in any style you prefer.
Ideal for: Lohri functions or wedding lunches
4. You’ll love this Pashmina suit set with thread work, zari embroidery, sequins detailing and handwork on the kurta. The Modal Cotton dupatta has abstract digital print all over and tassels on all four sides. The ideal combination of embroidery and print make this suit set a much wearable option in the winter season.
Ideal for: Quick shopping trips or fun car rides
5. A casual ethnic wear option for the winter, this beige Pashmina suit set is stylish, comfortable and will protect you from the cold too. It has embroidered details on the kurta’s neckline and a Modal Silk dupatta with matching digital print all over.
Ideal for: Long days at work or virtual meetings with colleagues
So, what’s your reason to shop for these outfits? Go ahead, pamper yourself this season with the most gorgeous Pashmina outfits available at all Tacfab stores. You can also shop over a video call (whatsapp us on 9650395335 to schedule an appointment) or online at www.tacfab.com.