Whether you’re looking for suit sets for gifting or for upgrading your wardrobe, there couldn’t be a better choice than our semi-stitched range of suits. They have a defined neckline and are free size so you don’t have to worry about the size. It can be stitched as per the tastes and preferences of the person you’re gifting the suit to. Also, if you want to add it to your wardrobe now but get it stitched later, a suit set from our brand new Semi-stitched Stories range is definitely the best option.
Here are some of our most loved semi-stitched suit styles:
1. Designer Semi-stitched Georgette Suit: Delicate and formal, this fabric is great for summer parties. This semi-stitched suit is embellished heavily with zari, sequins and thread work. The matching peach Chinon Crepe dupatta completes the look with its zari accents, a beautiful Banarasi zari border and tassels on all four sides.
2. Partywear Modal Silk Semi-stitched Suit Set: This Modal Silk suit set in peach will be the most graceful addition to your wardrobe this season. It is ideal for formal occasions as it boasts of zari weaving all over with zari, cutdana and kundan highlights on the neckline. While the plain bottom is in Cotton Satin fabric, the Modal Silk dupatta too has zari weaving work all over.
3. Raw Silk Salwar Kameez: Truly an elegant choice for special occasions and family get togethers, this turquoise raw silk suit set has digital print with zari, sequins and cut dana work on the neckline for a formal touch. It comes with a gorgeous grey Organza dupatta with zari work and printed patti on two sides.
4. Partywear Georgette Suit: Much loved for its flowy Georgette fabric and the summery lemon yellow colour, this suit is a great gift for that special someone. The suit has thread and sequins work on the front, along with zari and kundan accents on the neckline. The Georgette dupatta flaunts thread embroidery, gota patti work and a Banarasi zari border on all four sides.
5. Semi-stitched Silk Jacquard Suit: Offering great value for money, this suit boasts of Jacquard weaving all over. The neckline is highlighted with zari, cutdana, swarovski and pearl work to give it a heavy touch. The cream suit is paired with a bright and beautiful multi-coloured Chiffon dupatta with digital print all over and a gota patti lace on all four sides.