The elegance of Zari can never fail to impress. Put in simple words, Zari is a type of embroidery which was traditionally made of fine gold or silver. Nowadays, zari embroidery is available with real gold as well as a fine quality golden/silver thread (in floral and other motifs) to create the same look and to make it more affordable. Our designers present the best of Zari work as we curate a stunning festive closet for you!
1. Uppada Silk semi-stitched suit: This festive season, get this Uppada Silk suit with zari work, thread embroidery, zardosi, stones & pearl highlights on the kurta. Its Georgette dupatta boasts of zari, thread embroidery and pearl highlights on all four sides.
2. Georgette semi-stitched sharara suit: This ensemble exudes elegance with its thread embroidery & zari work on the Georgette kurta. The neckline boasts of zardosi & pearl highlights and the Chiffon dupatta has swarovski, zari & gota patti work on all four sides.
3. Uppada Silk sharara suit: The silver and gold tones of this Uppada Silk suit set make it a unique choice for all occasions. While the kurta has swarovski, zardosi, stones and gota patti work on it, the Georgette bottom and dupatta flaunt beautiful zari embroidery and gota patti work.
4. Georgette and Uppada Silk festive suit: As the wedding season approaches, this Georgette and Uppada Silk outfit with chikankari & zari work is sure to win your heart. It boasts of sequins, gota patti, pearl work and piping on the kurta, zari and gota patti on the lehenga & elaborate zari embroidery on the Net dupatta for a heavy look.
5. Cotton Silk digital print readymade suit: Brighten up any day with this gorgeous Cotton Silk suit, adorned with digital print and intricate zari & sequins work on the neckline. The Chiffon dupatta has just the perfect shimmer with its mukaish work.
6. Chanderi Silk lehenga choli: A Chanderi Silk lehenga boasting of zari, stones & gold pearl work is the perfect choice for the upcoming festivities. The Chanderi Jacquard work, zari, swarovski & pearl highlights on the ghera along with the zari & pearls on the Net dupatta complete the look.