Summers are synonymous with happy colours, lovely prints and easy breezy fabrics that make you feel comfortable. No matter what style you choose for your daily wear outfits, the patterns and prints truly make a difference. With prints for every reason and every day of the week, we are here with an exclusive Print Fest collection that you’ll fall in love with this summer. Florals can never go out of fashion and keeping in mind our never-ending love for floral prints, here are some of our much loved summer outfits.
1. This pure Cotton suit set boasts of a multi-coloured lively floral print all over the kurta, done up with patra work and gota patti detailing. It is paired with a simple white and peach printed bottom that you can get stitched in any way you want. The dupatta is like a breath of fresh air with its white base, big floral motifs and colourful borders.
2. The next in our list of printed summer suit sets you must buy is this chirpy yellow-coloured outfit. The summerish yellow and white colour combination, cute floral motifs printed all over and minimal gota patti work on the neck line – there are reasons enough for you to fall in love with this outfit. It is paired with a bright printed bottom and a minimal shaded Chiffon dupatta with borders on all sides.
3. This bright pink suit has tiny floral motifs all over, along with patra highlights and gota patti detailing. The trend of both the top and bottom printed is really picking up, and thus this Cotton suit will be a wonderful addition to your summer 2021 wardrobe. A plain pink Chiffon dupatta completes the look with matching borders on all four sides. The traditional floral print on this blue and brown suit set makes it ideal for Work From Home mornings. While the Cotton kurta boasts of floral print with patra, zari, sequins and gota patti highlights, the printed bottom has a striking geometrical print all over. This smart casual suit set for office is paired with a shaded Chiffon dupatta.
4. The traditional floral print on this blue and brown suit set makes it ideal for Work From Home mornings. While the Cotton kurta boasts of floral print with patra, zari, sequins and gota patti highlights, the printed bottom has a striking geometrical print all over. This smart casual suit set for office is paired with a shaded Chiffon dupatta.
5. If you look traditional prints for your Cotton suits, this outfit is sure to win your heart! The brown Cotton kurta boasts of a seamless floral print and the bottom complements it with its geometrical patterns. This unstitched suit can be stitched with a churidaar, palazzo or salwar as per your preference. Don’t forget to complete the look with the shaded Chiffon dupatta boasting of borders on two sides.