Summers are for happy colours, light-weight clothes, breathable fabrics and everything bright. At Tacfab, we have been working hard to curate the most gorgeous summer collection ever. We promise you’ll love every bit of it and the vibrant outfits will surely win your heart. Whether you’re looking for an outfit for a summer wedding or for a regular day at work, we’ve got you covered. Take a look!
1. Cotton Digital Print Suit Set: The sea green colour of this suit set signals the arrival of the happy summer season. An unstitched suit, it can be stitched with a palazzo, salwar, churidaar or pants depending on where you are planning to wear it. While the kurta has digital floral print with embroidery on the neckline, the pure Viscose Chiffon dupatta boasts of beautiful schiffli embroidery on two sides.
Ideal for: Outings with friends, brunch dates and shopping trips
2. Cotton Schiffli Embroidered Suit: Don this outfit on a perfect summer afternoon or wear it to a special dinner with a loved one. The peach colour, intricate embroidery and the gorgeous scalloped dupatta are reasons enough for you to fall in love with this outfit. The best part? It is an unstitched suit set so feel free to get it stitched in the most comfortable style for the summers.
Ideal for: Kitty parties and dinner dates
3. Muslin Silk Suit Set: This minimal outfit is made of the softest Muslin Silk fabric and gives a semi-formal look. While the kurta has digital print all over with hand embroidery on the neckline, the Organza dupatta completes the look with its digital print, gota patti lace and tassels. This semi-stitched suit set is a great gifting idea for someone you care for.
Ideal for: Office, visiting relatives and for gifting
4. Cotton Suit Set with Chiffon Dupatta: Indigo never goes out of fashion and is the safest choice no matter where you are planning to wear it. A budget-friendly choice for your summer wardrobe, this unstitched suit has print all over the kurta and gota patti, zari and sequins work on the neckline. It is paired with a Chiffon dupatta with shaded designs and a printed border.
Ideal for: Daily wear and gifting
5. Cotton Printed Kurta with Palazzo: An easy, breezy option for the summer season, this outfit has a pure Cotton kurta with a flared Cotton skirt. While the black kurta has contrasting white foil print all over with embellished work on the front, the skirt boasts of pleats along with gota patti work on the hemline.
Ideal for: Shopping, college and casual outings