The month of love brings with it happy moments, memorable dates and an opportunity to express your feelings to the love of your life. And that is best done when accompanied with a very special gift! Tacfab has in store for you some gorgeous outfits that she is sure to love. If she is a fan of Indian wear, head over to one of our stores or shop online at www.tacfab.com for Valentine’s Day Gifts this season.
Here are some ethnic outfit ideas that are sure to impress. Check them out below:
1. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day gift online, your search ends here. Ideal for formal occasions and important events, this coral Silk suit with zari and sequins highlights is sure to make your loved one happy. Its multi-coloured Muslin dupatta comes with digital print and playful details in the form of zari work and tassels.
2. This unstitched printed Silk suit set with handwork on the front and sleeves is a beautiful idea if you’re looking for gifts for her. It is paired with a plain Silk Satin bottom and Bamberg Chiffon dupatta with matching digital print on it. The floral details on the kurta and the stunning shade of pink brighten up the outfit, making it ideal for dinner dates.
3. An unstitched ethnic wear piece is a great gift option as you don’t have to worry about the size, fitting or style while buying the same. The fit can be customized as per individual taste and preferences. One such ideal gift for Valentine’s Day is this multi-coloured Russian Silk suit paired with a Bamberg Chiffon dupatta. While the kurta boasts of digital print, embroidery and hand work, the dupatta is replete with foil print motifs and a digital print border.
4. Dress to impress this season as you shop for this readymade rose red Georgette gharara suit set. The kurta offers heavy zari and sequins work on the neck, sleeves and hemline for a formal look. The Chiffon dupatta has a four-sided zari and sequins border, along with potli style latkans. This suit is ideal for close weddings, own roka ceremony or any other auspicious occasion in the family.
5. Show your love as you gift this elegant Silk Jacquard suit set with zari work to her this Valentine’s Day. The rust colour tones of this outfit truly make it a class apart. The multi-coloured Shantoon dupatta too has beautiful work in the form of digital print and Swarovski on it, making it a special choice to celebrate this special occasion of love.