The Traditional Saga collection at Tacfab is all about simple yet classy Pashmina, Tussar and Silk suit sets that are timeless additions to your wardrobe. Truly an amalgamation of traditions and modernity, this collection has been curated keeping in mind the rich weaves and patterns of India along with contemporary designs for the woman of today. Each piece from this collection makes for a great gift option, is a trousseau essential and is the perfect choice of clothing for any important day in a woman’s life.
1. Tussar Silk Digital Printed Salwar Kameez: Amp up your wardrobe with this evergreen traditional suit set in a beautiful shade of brown. Made of superior quality Tussar Silk fabric, this unstitched suit set has digital print, zari, thread work, gota patti and patra highlights on the kurta. Its Silk dupatta in red has mukaish work and a four sided digital print patti as the border.
2. Pashmina Suit with Scalloped Dupatta: Make a statement with this fawn Pashmina suit set boasting of multi-coloured digital print on the neckline and hemline. It is paired with a pretty scalloped Pashmina dupatta with details in digital print and embroidery. This suit set is ideal for a winter brunch with a loved one or for a kitty party with your best friends.
3. Unstitched Pashmina Suit Set: The gorgeous firozi shade of this Pashmina suit is sure to win your heart! Brighten up any day as you don this suit set with abstract print and intricate floral embroidery on the kurta. The Spun bottom and Chiffon dupatta with digital print complete the look for you. A truly budget-friendly option, it also makes for a great New Year gift for your friendly and family.
4. Tussar Silk Suit Set: Looking for an elegant outfit for an important meeting? Shop for this blue and cream printed Tussar Silk suit set with a Silk dupatta to complete the look. The dupatta has minimal mukaish work and a four sided plain patti on the border for a formal touch.
5. Semi Pashmina Suit Set with Floral Patterns: This Semi Pashmina suit set is a graceful addition to your winter wardrobe and also makes for a unique gift idea for loved ones. While the kurta boasts of a bright floral print and hand work, the dupatta is multi-coloured with a matching floral digital print all over. The vibrancy of this suit set works well to turn any gloomy winter morning into a happy one!