Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. It is that time of the year when even the busiest couples stop and take some time to express their love to their partner. Are you confused about how to dress to impress your loved one this year? Come Valentine’s Day there are numerous western outfit choices that you might find. To give it a change, why not try something more graceful, something ethnic this year?
Now with the ease of finding salwar suits and designer kurtis online you can do your Valentine shopping on the go. Reds to pastels, florals to classy solids, here are some of the best Valentine’s Day ethnic outfit ideas you could try:
1. For the love of simplicity: For the love of minimalism there are simple yet stunning kurtis that don’t just look pretty but also feel comfortable to wear all day long. Pair them up with a pair of leggings or jeans and you have a fool-proof outfit. Nothing beats the “girl next door” simplicity that this look carries. If you wish to add a graceful touch pinks and reds, florals in particular work well on Valentine’s Day.
2. Audacious and alluring: For the bold modern women buying unstitched designer party wear suits online is a great option. Buying unstitched suits gives the freedom of customising every aspect of the design as well as to get the perfect fit to flatter your silhouette. The beauty about salwar suits is that, be it a bold sassy look or a traditional look you can pull out any of these with absolute ease. Designer suits in palazzos can give that grand touch while retaining the contemporary trends.
3. A grand celebration: Think celebrations, think Lehengas. Lehengas do not always have to be associated with the heavy ones that you commonly find. There are some smooth and lightweight Lehengas that look super-chic. With these, you would surely make your man go weak at the knees.
4. Bollywood style romance: If you wish to make a clean sweep by choosing something classic, a Patiala suit is something that never fails. This is great if you to create a Bollywood style romance as the theme. And Patialas, as we know, are super comfortable with their flowy fabric and fit.
5. Ready for the party: Are you looking to replicate a western style dress then the floor length desi anarkali kurtis would not let you down. Besides looking slic, with these, you are party ready. So if you have long plans for the day followed by an evening party then these are going to work really well.
Things to remember when you dress up for this Valentine’s Day