With so many Diwali parties and events lined up, there’s always confusion about what to wear when, which traditional dress would suit best for a Puja with family or which Diwali outfit would be ideal for the next big get together with friends. Well, the designers at Tacfab are here to the rescue! Here are the top 5 Diwali events you must attend this year and recommendations on what you should wear to each of them.
1. Attend a Diwali Mela in Your City: A visit to one of the many Diwali melas in your city is a must to soak in the festive flavour. Plan the outing with your friends, family or colleagues and you’re sure to have a memorable time. Our designers recommend a floral printed palazzo along with a long plain shirt for a fun Diwali mela. Alternatively, you could also pair a floral long kurta with a flared palazzo. The mela will be about walking around exploring kiosks, shopping and feasting on delicious food items so a comfortable Cotton palazzo suit set will be ideal.
2. Exchange Diwali Gifts: This is among the most important rituals during Diwali, and also the fun part about the festival. We all look forward to gifts and visit relatives/friends for various kinds of gift exchanges. A semi-formal A-line printed suit will be perfect for such outings. You can get one in your choice of colour in fabrics like Georgette, Cotton Silk or Crepe. We have a wide range of printed suits available at www.tacfab.com and you can carry one with or without dupatta, depending on the look you want for the day.
3. Go for a Diwali Party at a Friend’s: If your loved ones are hosting a Diwali party this season, be prepared to get tons of compliments as you flaunt your favourite Anarkali suit on the occasion. Pick from our Diwali special Anarkali outfits in subtle colours such as pista green, mauve, beige, golden, peach, light blue, baby pink or lemon and you’re all set for the evening. We also have an extensive collection of smart ready-to-stitch suit sets online that you can take as a gift for your friend.
4. Host a Diwali Puja at your Home: The big day has arrived and this is when you host a special Puja at your place, inviting relatives and paying your respects to the Gods. A Satin Silk suit along with a Brocade dupatta will be a perfect fit for the Diwali Puja, according to our in-house fashion designers. This suit will have a long kurta paired with the traditional churidaar and a gorgeous Brocade dupatta (red or dark blue) with golden weaving.
5. Partake in the New Year Celebrations on the next day of Diwali: The enthusiasm levels do not come down, even on the next day of Diwali. This is when you meet your favourite people to wish them a prosperous New Year. Our experts recommend a suit with a long kurta and a flared skirt for this special occasion. A flared skirt will be perfect for the lively atmosphere and will also give you lots of fun photo opportunities. Don’t miss the twirl shot as you pick a festive collection suit set with a flared skirt for today.