Hello all you lovestruck people! The month of love is round the corner and we thought you could do with some help on Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her. We know wooing her isn’t easy but we promise she would love all of these outfits. Let’s take a look.
1. Readymade Sharara Suit Set: This Chinon suit in a not-so-common grey shade is a heart winner. It boasts of embellishments in the form of mukaish, zari, pearl and thread work all over kurta, making it a very special option if you’re looking for Valentine’s Day gifts. It is paired with a Chiffon dupatta with mukaish work and embroidered highlights.
2. Georgette Gown: Make the love of your life look the prettiest as you gift her this readymade gown, perfected by the experts at Tacfab. The yolk has beautiful embellished work on the neckline and gota patti lace on the sleeves. The matching Chiffon dupatta is plain but has a bold gota border which is sure to steal the show.
3. Casual Kurti Set: If she likes being minimal, we have this beautiful printed kurta set with light embellishments all over. The pink kurta boasts of patra, zari, sequins and thread work and the Cotton pants are printed with gota patti detailing too.
4. Velvet Suit with Pashmina Dupatta: This winter special suit set is made of super soft Velvet fabric and designed in the colour of love, red. The red Velvet kurta has intricate zari work and sequins embroidery on the neckline and hemline. It is paired with a premium Pashmina dupatta in a contrasting blue shade.
5. Silk Unstitched Suit Set: A truly elegant suit set for your better half’s wardrobe, this Silk unstitched suit is a great gift idea as she can get it stitched the way you like. The Tussar Silk kurta has zari and embroidery detailing, and the Chinon dupatta has digital print with playful tassels to complete the look.