Total Results - 93
One can never have enough for a winter wardrobe! Do you think so too? Well, here we are with an extensive range of ethnic wear for the winter. From daily wear warm suit sets to occasion wear, there’s something for every occasion in the new collection.
Tacfab’s winter ethnic wear collection consists of suit sets in Pashmina, Spun suits, Silk suits and much more. We also have a wide range of woollen and silk shawls and stoles to keep you warm this winter. Our winter ethnic wear comes with varied prints, patterns and woven details to add vibrance to your wardrobe. If you’re looking for occasion wear for the winter, we also have a lot of suit sets with embellishments like zari highlights, Swarovski, sequins and stone work, jacquard weaving, thread work and other such accents to give the outfits a formal look.
Here are our favourite outfits for the season for formal occasions:
One of the prettiest lehengas you’ll find online, this beige and mauve Silk lehenga with brocade work all over is ideal for a close wedding, your own engagement or roka ceremony. While the beige choli is made of Silk fabric, the mauve lehenga is made of Silk with a Cotton Satin lining. The lehenga has brocade weaving all over and is embellished with zari, sequins and patra highlights. The red dupatta adds a bit of jazz to the outfit with its Banarasi Silk fabric, brocade work all over, zari embroidery, sequins highlights and playful tassel details.
- You’re sure to fall in love with the colours of this oh-so-wintry outfit! A truly unique addition to your winter wardrobe, this Velvet suit set in peacock blue and peach is sure to win you tons of compliments. While the Velvet kurta is adorned with zari work on the neckline and hemline, the peach Chanderi Silk dupatta has zari jacquard work all over with tassels on all four sides. This unstitched suit comes with a plain Glazed Cotton bottom, which you can get stitched as a palazzo, a salwar or as straight pants.
- Yet another outfit we recommend for special occasions in the winter is this pure Silk suit in Mustard. While the Silk kurta has embroidery and handwork details to win your heart, the Banarasi Silk dupatta has zari jacquard work all over. This suit is paired with a plain Glazed Cotton bottom too.
- If you like to keep it subtle, this bottle green Pashmina suit set is a beautiful choice. It has thread work, handwork, zari details and sequins embroidery on the neckline and hemline. The multi-coloured Modal Silk dupatta brightens up the outfit with its colours, digital print and tassels.
Next up is a list of salwar kameez sets that are ideal for semi-formal occasions in the winter season.
- Made of the warm and soft Pashmina fabric, this suit set has beautiful machine zari embroidery on the neckline and hemline with handwork details as well. The Muslin Silk multi-coloured dupatta has digital print all over and tassels on all four sides. This range is available in a variety of colours like mustard, maroon, black, brown, rose red, bottle green and more.
- Keep it simple yet classy with this pure Pashmina suit set flaunting woven stripes and zari jacquard work all over. The pure Pashmina dupatta too has jacquard weaving all over and can be taken around the shoulders as a shawl as well.
- An orange coloured salwar kameez for bright wintry mornings, its kurta is made of Muslin Silk with zari and sequins work all over. The outfit comes with a plain Cotton Satin bottom and an Organza dupatta with zari and sequins work all over it too.
Last but not the least, here are some outfits we recommend for daily wear in the winters:
- This maroon unstitched salwar kameez set has multi-coloured dobby print with embroidery on the neckline and hemline. It is paired with a Spun dupatta with a paisley leaf digital print all over. Pocket-friendly and comfortable, these suit sets are available in a range of colours like bottle green, firozi, blue, grey, mauve, rust and peach, among others.
- This casualwear Pashmina salwar kameez has embroidery on the kurta neckline and a Modal Silk dupatta with digital print all over. It is great for you if you’re working from home, offering comfort and elegance throughout the day.
- Pair your most favourite outfit with this grey and green woollen stole and you’re ready in an instant for an important virtual meeting or your evening walk. It is available in many colours like cream, black, bottle green, beige, grey and pink.
While these are some outfits that are really popular among women for the winter season, there are many more on sale on www.tacfab.com. Or, you can even visit a Tacfab store near you to see the collection in person and to speak to our designer in case you’d like to get a winter suit set stitched. Our exclusive range of Indian wear for every occasion and for daily wear is much loved and we have received excellent feedback in terms of the fabric quality, designs available, customer service and customized stitching facility.
In addition to shopping for outfits that are made to keep you warm in the winters, gifting is also an important (and much loved!) part of the festive season. For traditional functions like Lohri, a beautiful winter wear suit will be the perfect choice. Pick from our unstitched suits if you’re not confident of the size or style one would like to wear, or go ahead with our latest designer ready-to-wear suit sets if you’re sure of the size. We also have a lot of winter ethnic wear suit sets in the semi-stitched range. The semi-stitched range offers the best of designing as the neck and sleeves are mostly suggested in the outfit, but you don’t have to worry about the size. The final stitching can be done as and when you want.
We also offer gift packing for such orders – just remember to select the option at check out. In case you’d like to add a personalized greeting to the gift pack, all you need to do is write to us at email@example.com with your message and order number. Your gift will be on its way soon, along with your message for that special someone. Yet another option is a Tacfab gift card, which enables your loved ones to buy a dress of their choice from our website.
We would also like to share with you that we follow a very high standard of safety protocols and hygiene at all our stores and in our studio for custom stitching. All machines/products are regularly sanitizers, masks, sanitizers and temperature checks are mandatory at our premises and we maintain strict social distancing in all our stores. With Tacfab, you don’t have to worry a bit about your safety. Alternatively, you can shop from the comfort of your home on www.tacfab.com and we will ensure a seamless shopping experience for you. All payments will be online and the contactless delivery procedure will ensure you get your product without any hassle.